NordicTrack / poor service

MI, United States Review updated:
3.35

I submitted an order on the NordicTrack Website on Nov 26, 2007. On Nov 28, we were contacted to review delivery information. On Dec 3, we received an email stating our elliptical had been shipped and we would have it in a few days. It is now Dec 11, we still do not have our product. There is no shipping status on the Freight Company website either. We called to inquire on the status of the shipment and were provided with the freight companies phone number. Called them, they have no information on our shipment. NordicTracks repsponse: it may not have been scanned yet. The truck will not go out with 1 item on it. Nordic Track's website states an item will be received within 2 weeks. I ordered from NordicTrack instead of Sears because I thought I would get better service.

Comments

Fo
  30th of Mar, 2009
I bought a defective Nordictrack elliptical from Sears and have been dealing with Nordictrack service - Icon Fitness for over a month and still have no replacement from the company. They no longer are committing to a 2 wk delivery and there is no date of expected shipment just that it will arrive about a week after it is shipped. Sears service is far better. At least you get to talk to a real person who will actually do something to remedy the situation.
Ic
  3rd of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Dear Customer,
I represent Icon Health & Fitness and from your post on https://www.complaintsboard.com I see you were upset. I'm not sure of your machines current state but want to help. If you could let me know if your machine is now up and functioning or still causing you grief I will be able to help. I hope you are able to now enjoy it. We truly want our customers happy and want to offer you an accessory or a promo code that can be used on our website as store credit. That way you can get something for the troubles you had. All we ask is that you remove your comments posted on https://www.complaintsboard.com. If you are willing to do this please email me back. Please put attn:Cameron Oper 8 somewhere in the email heading. Thanks.

Cameron
Icon Health & Fitness
Customer Care
Ic
  3rd of Jul, 2009
Dear Customer,
I apoligize for posting a second time but I gave you incorrect information. My true email address is cstechops@iconfitness.com. So if you want to receive some free merchandise please contact me. Thanks.

Cameron