Nomorerack.com / Companies like "nomorerack" are a scam and use fine print to take money from you when you register

United States Review updated:

Wow. I am grateful to everyone that has taken the time to write in their comments in an effort to help others realize that companies like "nomorerack" are a scam and use fine print to take money from you when you register. I was taken by a similar company, "Quibids", in the very same registration process. Their business practices and the manner in which they operate their company sound very similar as well.

One thing I'd like to mention is the way that I found out about nomorerack.com was by watching a show called "The Doctors". I'm disappointed the show would promote a company like nomorerack.com.

Thanks again to all for the posted comments. If I'd have taken "The Doctors" advice I'd have had an uninsured "out of pocket" expense!

Ki

Comments

• Te
      9th of Apr, 2012

Hello Kilda,

Samuel here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help.

We do apologize for confusion; however nomorerack.com is strictly a daily deal site and does not involve any bidding.

Certainly Nomorerack is real and has countless customers who have got treated themselves to great deals at our website, and are Nomorerack... FANS.

You can visit our website at: http://nomorerack.com
    Email us at: [protected]@nomorerack.com or [protected]@nomorerack.com

Thank you. Always here to help.

Regards,