Nokiauk2010 Promo / Message receive on my phone about nokia

1 Tonga Review updated:

receive a message about Nokia Promo 2010 draw and gave me a number and an email (nokiauk2010@hotmail.com)to contact to. We have contacted each other and they ask me to pay for the package to be deliver. I just want to know if this is a scam or not.

Comments

• Mr
      15th of Aug, 2010

I am a Nokia mobile phone user. On my mobile phone screen I saw a text that says Promotion for claims.
    Can you explain me for this text because don't realy understand.

Please, email me on: herbalmedic2010@gmail.com

The person who contacted me was Mr. Danny
    His Phone: 447011120645.

Thanks!

My Nokia mobile phone screen is: 72379500

15th of Aug, 2010

I am trying enquire for more information about the text that I have received on my mobil phone 72379500.
    The text says Promotion Claim. In the text on my mobile phone screen they said I have won K250, 000.00.

The text that I have received was Sunday the 2nd of August, 2010 at 1: 23 a. m.

15th of Aug, 2010

I agree that My address and my particullars are true and honest.
    I'm from Papua New Guinea.
    On the 2nd of August 2010 around 1: 28 a. m a text massage came up on my mobile phone screen saying Nokia Promotion.
    Congradulation!
    Your mobile phone number has won you the sum of 250, 000 .00 US Dollars in Nokia 2010 promotion for claims.

Please, can you elaborate further on that note and if possible the money into my account.
    BSP Bank Acc No: 1001306806.
    Thank you!

2nd of Dec, 2010

I am a user of the nokia 360. Just this morning, 2nd of December 2010 i recivied a massage regarding a promotion that i won 250, 000.US Dollars. with nokia.
    The massage states that i could contact Danny on the email address; Email.nokiauk2010@hotmail.com
    Here are my particulars