nokia uk / Scam or true!
On the 16th August 2007 i've got a txt message from Nokia UK saying that I won 182,000 pounds from the Nokia Mobile Promo. I've send them an e mail which is (email@example.com and to call at +[protected]). I send them an email, on the morning of 16 August and again the afternoon on the 17th August as I did not hear from them in response of my email. In the evening I received a call from someone, claiming to phone on behalf of Nokia UK regarding my email. He apologized for not responding earlier and said that they will still forward me a document. So for I did not receive any such a document.
After reading some complains in the same regard, I am now in doubt. Is this true that Nokia UK are having us receiving this money or is this a scam?
More nokia uk Complaints & Reviews
- nokia uk - SMS 
- nokia uk - nokia sweepstakes 
- nokia uk - Nokia Promo Award-2009 
- nokia uk - won amount of money 
- nokia uk - Fraud and cheating! 
- nokia uk - Promotion 2013 
- nokia uk - Non payment of promo award 
- nokia uk - Promotion award
- nokia uk - Fake email 
- nokia uk - A complaint of a money l won from nokia-uk awards