Nokia Nigeria / 2008 online promo

2008 annual online promo
Abuja, nigeria
October 2008,

Attn winner:

We are happy to inform you that your email address was
Selected as the recipient of the sum of one million five hundred
Thousand dollars ($1, 500, 000, 000) in our online promotions.

You winning number is 33901hhy11, and we want you to know
That about 2 million emails were selected through a computer
Balloting system drawn from e-mail addresses all over the world.

This online promotion is sponsored by the the board of directors
Of nokia as part of their own way of contributing to world
Development.

You are to contact our legal release consultant with the information below
So that he will instruct you on how you will claim your prize.

Name: barr stead okafor
(Stead attorneys)

Email: steadlaw@live.com

Mobile number:+[protected]

Provide him with the below details:

Full names:

Reference number: 06172008_6214

Winning notification

Attention: lucky winner,

We are happy to announce that you are one of our lucky four (4) star
Prize winner in this months edition of the uk lottery international
Online promotion in england.

This makes you a proud owner of a cash amount of $950, 000.00. To claim
Your prize, it is important that you acknowledge your receipt of this
Correspondence by contacting the handling agent.

Handling agent: mr. James keegan
Phone number: +[protected]
E-mail: (Uklottery_office2006@msn.com)

Below is the claims and verifications form. You are expected to fill and
Return it immediately so we can start processing your claims:

1. Full names:
7. Age:
8. Nationality:
9. Occupation:

Nb: please note! Any claim not made before ten (10) working days from
Date of notification indicate that the winner has voluntarily forfeited
His/her winnings.

Copyright & copy; [protected] the uk national lottery inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of service - guideline

Wi

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Dec, 2007
    NOKIA NIGERIA - WINNING PRIZE
    NOKIA SALES
    United Arab Emirates

I have received a message on the 12 th of December from Nokia Nigeria that I am a winner in their 142 nd Anniversary sweepstake and the amount is 110,000 GBP.
    Asked to contact nokia2nig@yahoo.com Tel # 002348069485963
    I have send all the details requested and the courier charge of 36o GBP.
    Now they are asking me to pay another 1870 GBP for tax in Nigeria.
    Is it true or fake.
    Please advise

20th of Dec, 2007

That's pretty fricking fake right there.

• Am
      1st of Nov, 2008

i will like to play and win.

• Ti
      7th of Nov, 2008

That is a scam. If you have to pay a fee, it is a scam.
    You should have checked everything carefully before actually paying them. You won't get your money back and you should definitely not pay them anymore. Just ignore them from now on.

25th of Jan, 2009

Dear Sir,

I have received a mail from NOKIA NIGERIA from nokiapromo1@eim.ae saying that my mobile number has won 172, 000 pounds for the ongoing year 2008 NOKIA PROMO and for claim asked me to send the email to nokia172@live.com and contact Mr.Marc Cole (Tel:+2348062504609). or ngnokia172@live.com

I already contacted Mr.Marc Cole and given all the information including verification and all other details also.
    After I gave the details, he asked me to send the courier charges(CCS express Courier) in USD and I had already been paid the money also via western union. CCS Express Courier Contact Mr.Federick Gold+2347056319207)
    After I send this money he asked me to pay inland reveune charges(already paid inUSD) at Nigeria. After I send this money the parcel was held in european union customs, UK and asked me to pay european union customs fee to release the parcel. I had already been paid the money in USD.9, 702/- (contact Person: Mr.Robert Ferandez +447031999868)mail id. robertfertsfernandez.europeanunion@live.co.uk After paid all these Mr.Mark Cole told me that european union staffs are asking more money and will collect the same from them and send it thru' swift online transfer and till now he has not send the money to me. what ever message got it from Mark Cole I am having. Now he is cheating me and not sending the money and not responding also.
    Now I sincerely request you to send my expenses money (what are all expenses I beared) evenif I don't get the prize money.

How many times I am sending the complaint, still there is no reply from your side.
    Kindly consider this matter as serious and take necessary action in this regard.
    If you want any further information or details, I am ready to give those details.
    Awaiting your early reply in this regard. I

Yours Sincerely,

NOKIA NIGERIA - WINNING PRIZE
    MANOJ KUMAR
    United Arab Emirates

Dear Sir,
    I would like to inform you that I got a message on my mobile that I have won NOKIA ONLINE PROMO 2008 and award for GBP 1, 72000/- On a repeated requested I had been send the money as per the instruction of Mr.Mark Cole (Tel: +2348062504609) and mail ID ngnokia172@live.com I have all the documents copy which I send ( inland revenue charges, courier charges, european union custom fee paid) This is almost two months completed. After making all these he is playing and not releasing my money. Evenif I don't get the prize money, I just need only my expenses what are all I beared) Whenever I am making call he is telling some execuse and not answering properly. As I am attaching herewith all my correspondence with Mark Cole and other related staffs involved in this issue. Sir, If you read all the details, you will come to know what has happened. Sir, I am sincerely requesting you to either release my prize money or my expenses amount as early as possible. Please take necessary action in this regard. Awaiting your early reply in this regard.
    Thanking you,
    Yours Sincerely,
    Manoj Kumar.
    Dubai.MOB; 00971 50 8907599 mail id : kpmanojnambiar@yahoo.com

• Go
      8th of Sep, 2009

I might have been scammed. I received an email from Nigeria, in which I was promised millions of dollars for doing nothing other than accepting a cash transfer into my bank account. When I contacted the agent, he said that he was going to set up the deal but he had to be paid half his fee in New York, and the other half out of the transferred funds. Until the other party had funds in the US, I would have to cover part of the fees. At first, he asked for $27, 000 in cash, but when I told them I only had $15, 000 he said he would give me a "break." However, when I flew to New York, he met me at the airport and took the cash saying that he would be back with the "contracts." That is the last I have seen of him. Every day I wander around Kennedy airport, and I never see him. I hope he wasn't hurt, but I sure would like to complete this great deal.

• Au
      3rd of Oct, 2009

Manoj Kumar, nothing comes so free nowadays esp in thousands or millions. Please do not give your money to these "winning cases" anymore. They are cons. If big companies were to offer cash prices, you would be communicating direct to their email domain for this case - emailaddress@nokia.com
    This is the very least. I don't know if it is silly, I'd ask them to deduct everything they need from the prize money itself and give me the balance. Just let me know how much has been deducted. After all, it's free money, I don't care how much I get.