Nokia N70 / network problems in the set

226, w9, Nanak Nagri, MogaIndia Review updated:
Phone: 09815158521

I have purchased Nokia N70 last year and within 6 months it started giving network problem. I approached Nokia care at Ludhiana and my phone was sent to chandigarh nokia center and after a0 days i received my phone back and when i checked it in the nokia care itself i found there is no network and the problem was not resolved. Again on the same day they prepared another job sheet for the same problem and within next 10 days i received the set back. the problem was resolved but after 20 days again the problem arised and i submitted it again to nokia care ludhiana. After 10 days i received my set back but again within a month the problem was arised. As i approached the nokia care again it was told to me that your phone warranty is over. I purchased the set in August 2006 and it was informed to me by nokia care that your warranty expires in july itself. Out of one year warranty it was just eleven months. I repaired my set from some outside repairing centre and i spent nearly 800 rupees for repair and now it is working well. That means free services is not given properly to the customers. I spend nearly 1800 rupees for approaching nokia service centre at ludhiana, that means that all gone waste.

Comments