Nokia N70 / software corruption of nokia n-70

1 India Review updated:

With regards, I purchased a n-70 mobile phone from m/s subhiksha trading services ltd dt.[protected] invoice no - 75054 name of m/s triveni tradelinks pvt ltd. but its software got corrupt (blank display) with in 10 days of purchase. then I approached to your customer centre m/s goel trading co. (delhi) they give me target delivery date on 16th nov06 but till the date we get anything instead of harassment. but after we received a number of nokia service from m/s goel trading co. ([protected]) we called many a times on this number but always received improper response from mr yashwant.

Even he denied to give us e-mail for complained and fax no after asking again and again, when I asked him that I will go to the court for this harassment then he replied you do what ever you can.

If I ill not get new phone or the above said amount then I fell company is not serious for customer and customer should move to the court (consumer court).

Comments

• Pi
      6th of Dec, 2006

I own a nokia n70 recently a few days later i found that the pictures captured by it's camera have a small red dot , so i submit my problem to nokia care nagpur on 2/12/2006. The nokia care is ignoring my problem & saying me to come after two days each time i visit to inquire about my mobile . On the above they are not attending the calls which are displayed on the job sheet. Unfortunately when i called them tomorrow &asked about my problem, i found that they don't know what is the problem & they again said that to come after two days.

• Kc
      12th of Dec, 2006

I agree that Nokia India is selling faulty hand set in India.They are cheating customers in the name of Nokia Care. Most of the complaints gets unnoticed due to lack of time on such matters.

Now time has come to expose Nokia India's substandard service. I hope that once we start reporting such matters in all forum, Nokia India will realize the importance of India customers and will be forced to withdraw faulty products from market.

Regards

• Co
      19th of Dec, 2006
    Nokia Mobile N-70 - Defective set!
    India

I had purchased N-70 in Apr 06. Given set to Nokia Care in Gurgaon for repair in May 06. Since then the set is frequently given to NOKIA CARE at Kolkata, Siliguri and now at Bhubanewar.

Set is still under warranty .

Costly set with unsatisfactory service.

I strongly feel the company should replace the set.

1st of Apr, 2007

I purchased a nokia N70 mobile in the end of dec 2006.It was working fine for not more than a month. I came across with some issues with the software. The mobile started hanging in between and every time I have to restart the mobile. I went to nokia priority in mount road [opp.to anand theatre] to upgrade the software. They took 2 days to upgrade and they delivered to me.It was working fine for another month and again I have the same issue. I don't think in these centres they upgrade the software they just format the memory card na delete all the contents in your mobile.I paid 18,000 to buy this mobile. If it is going to work like this then 1100 will be very useful for me when compared with N70. Now again I will go to the same centre and I will give this mobile and if they don't fix all the issues by this time provide a replacement mobile else return my money back and take your mobile.

• Ab
      29th of May, 2007
    Nokia N70 - Memory card corrupted
    India

I had bought nokia N70 phone from subhiksha on saturday (26/5/07) but now don't know why the memory card of the phone got corrupted automatically. I am having a real problem so kindly advice me on the same as soon as possible.

• Aa
      2nd of Sep, 2007
    Nokia N70 - Replacement of battery
    India

I have registered my self online for the replacement of battery number 0670400363563n317123105495, but last 20 days have passed but response from ur side. From past 6 years i m using only nokia phones, but this time i m very disappointed with ur service, i also went to one of ur galleries, the response was we will not replace it as u have already registered ur se3lf online. I was informd that ur battery will be replaced by courier service. This is my first complaint to ur company coz there were no problem before, this is ur first mistake and to ur not rectifying it. Really very disappointed bwith ur service.

• Tv
      18th of Sep, 2007
    Nokia N-70 Mobile - Defective cell phone!
    India

I wish to lodge a complaint with Nokia Corporation for selling me a defective Mobile Set and wants the Company to replace the defective with a New Mobile (Similar Model).

I purchased this N-70 Mobile on 29/07/2006 from a shop in Pune. I got transferred to Hyderabad after that. My Mobile stopped working from 29/08/07 due to network problem wherein the network signal was not appearing on the mobile. Just to make sure that It was not a problem with the Network provider (Airtel)., I used the chip in another mobile and it was working perfectly. So I went to Nokia Care Center located at punjagutta-hyderabad on 30/08/07 for the purpose of repairs.They sent the mobile to their service unit in chandigarh.Now , today ie :Sep18th, 2007, when I checked on their website I came to know that my mobile cannot be repaired.

I have spent Rs.18350/- for this set , and am shocked to hear that it cannot be repaired. I have used this mobile for just over one year which I think is a very short period for a expensive mobile to get spoiled... I have taken utmost care while handling the set since it was very expensive and that its my hard earned money which has gone into buying this set.

12th of Nov, 2007
    Nokia N70 - No battery replacement
    www.nokia.com

On 15th August 2007 I had registered with Nokia site with 26 digit serial number for the battery against their scheme to call back faulty batteries. It is almost 3 months, no replacement has come so far.

18th of Feb, 2008
    Nokia N70 - front panel problem
    India

i am having problem with my nokia n70 handset.
    my handset body panel is not comfertably sut to my phone.
    I am already complent about that but that problem is not solved
    by nokia care . I want argent solution on that .

10th of Jun, 2008
    Nokia N70 - Handset problem
    Nokia
    www.nokia.com

Phone is on the offline mode even after activating the general mode... sim card is in working condition but the nokia n70 model is not accepting the sim!

• Fo
      3rd of Jul, 2008

repair hanging my cellphone N70 unit pls. give me advices

• Am
      1st of Nov, 2008

well this diwali on 28 -11- 08 i buyed a nokia n70 music edition
    and its software and hardware is nice and working fine for me i think all thease issue is regarding N70 not for N70 Music edition'
    i will suggest u ppl that change the firmware of N70 to N70 Music edition the hack is in the wild so get it until nokia know it...

• Fa

14th of Sep, 2009
    Nokia N70 - message while switch on
    home
    India

My nokia n70 mobile, has sent message while switch on each time. And that message will take RS:2. How can i stop that messaging. My serial no:359380008131412. This mobile brought from UAE . Am using Idea Cellular LTD. connection. my mob no:9847128115

• Ze
      29th of Sep, 2009
    Nokia N70 - Mobile
    India

Hi I have lost my Nokia N70 imei no is 352913022627861 on 17/09/2009 near mindspace (Malad)
    Mumbai Please if thef contact 9769503229 thanks

• Go
      6th of Aug, 2010
    Nokia N70 Model - Handset problem
    Chettinad Builders Private Limited
    India

I lost my mobile. Model: Nokia N 7o Music Version.

• Kh
      20th of Sep, 2010

I lost my mobile on 10 September 2010 at kachiguda, plz help me out.