Nokia / Mobile N6131 / product & service - total failure!
I bought a Nokia N6131 in Nokia Authorized dealer on 05th Nov 2006 and the product had two complaints just 6months after it was purchased. One was the Nokia charger failed completely and two the Mobile started showing SIM card registration failed and started getting switched off often. I had taken it to the Authorized service center and they told me Nokia does not cover charger after 6 months and i need to purchase new one which i did immediately and the SIM card registration failure was attended to. But 10 days after this the complaint started coming back and me being a frequent traveler was unable to use the phone for quite long time. I took it to i was told the best service center in town the second time and there also they took phone and returned it back saying everything is normal. But after 3 days of service i started having the same problem again. I'm now using my Nokia phone as a MP3 player listening only to Music and i ended up buying a new phone to use my sim card.
Nokia completely failed in its service and also if it is going to deliver such sub-standard products it is better for everybody to think before buying as your Mobile may not be a good one every time and you will end up wasting / losing money and time.
More Nokia / Mobile N6131 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia 8 - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018