Nokia Contest / cheating on contest prize
I am one of the five winners around the world, of Nokia's- Nokia Twist, Unscramble and Win! CONTEST of 2006. I was notified about my selection as a winner from INDIA in September 2006, on the nokia's official website and by e-mail. Despite of completing all the formalities, sending hundreds of mails to all the concerned officials both in INDIA (Syam Devjeet (Nokia-CMO/Mumbai) and South East Asia(Tony Wang Online Marketing, Nokia APAC, Mobile: [protected] Fax: [protected]).
I still have to receive my prize. It's been eight months that my subsequent efforts have gone to deaf ears and their officials have stopped acknowledging my efforts of trying to contact them.Whom should I talk to about this treatment? Is this the image this company is trying to project to the world- as LIARS? I for myself have lost a great amount respect for them. Is there anyway that I can obtain my prize?
More Nokia Contest Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - complaint regarding nokia mobile phone repairing
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)