Nokia Cell Phone Model E 90 / problem with mobile phone
I purchased a mobile phone E 90 in the month of Dept ember 2007 in New Delhi, India. It developed problem in October 2007 and I sent to Nokia service center in New Delhi, India. The target delivery date of 22nd November was not honoured. After several person visit and telephone call the service center asked me to pick up the phone. To my horror when I reached the service center I was told that my mobile phone could not be repaired due to want of parts and they offered me a second hand/used phone which they claim was as good. Inspite of talking to Nokia service center, there staff in New Delhi no action has been taken and I am repeatably being told that the company policy was to replace such phone with second hand phone ONLY.
What cheats - the best part is that they do not have any contact numbers except their call center staff who have no clue. I called their Delhi office Mr. Rajiv Suri but he now refuses to take my call as he part of the gang he has no answer.
More Nokia Cell Phone Model E 90 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks