Nokia Cell Phone Model E 90 / problem with mobile phone

I 1709 Chittaranjan ParkNew Delhi 110 019, India Review updated:
Phone: + 91 11 26273351
I purchased a mobile phone E 90 in the month of Dept ember 2007 in New Delhi, India. It developed problem in October 2007 and I sent to Nokia service center in New Delhi, India. The target delivery date of 22nd November was not honoured. After several person visit and telephone call the service center asked me to pick up the phone. To my horror when I reached the service center I was told that my mobile phone could not be repaired due to want of parts and they offered me a second hand/used phone which they claim was as good. Inspite of talking to Nokia service center, there staff in New Delhi no action has been taken and I am repeatably being told that the company policy was to replace such phone with second hand phone ONLY.

What cheats - the best part is that they do not have any contact numbers except their call center staff who have no clue. I called their Delhi office Mr. Rajiv Suri but he now refuses to take my call as he part of the gang he has no answer.

Comments

Ba
  1st of Jan, 2008
E 90 is thebiggest fraud by NOKIA I wish they be taken to the cleaners
Ba
  1st of Jan, 2008
Nokia E90 is the biggest fraud from a well established company. I wish someone takes Nokia to the cleaners.
Ma
  22nd of Jan, 2008
first of all i want to ask you that why you stope lounching nokia1108 model please reply must i want to know. I am satisfied with your company. i dont have complain , i just appreciate you for providing good service to the people. i just want to suggest you that if you lounch all models mobile with F.M. service than it will be better. i am talking about your all models mobile, because i thing people do not want to listen only few song which they can store in there mobile phone but they want chage so in F.M. they can listen different songs. so I would like to suggest you that if you lounch all models whether it is nokia1100, or any other lower rang model of nokia. i hope you will consider my thoughts and lounch nokia 1100 with F.M. service because some poor people cant buy hightn price mobile , so nokia 1100 is better model for them.

Nokia Logo Nokia