Nokia Care - Kellys / Nokia E50 / nokia e50 phone keys dead no update from the company for 20 days
I purchased my nokia e50 with (from a nokia dealer). The developed a problem within 6 months of purchase -the joy stick, select and options keys have gone dead and thus rendered the phone unusable.
I have turned-in the phone in Nokia Care - Kellys - Chennai on 7th September 2007 and was told that the phone has to be returned to the factory. Since then there has been no word on when or whether I would get the phone despite repeated calls to the Nokia-Care-Kellys. Poor product and service.
More Nokia Care - Kellys / Nokia E50 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support