Nokia Care - Kellys / Nokia E50 / nokia e50 phone keys dead no update from the company for 20 days
I purchased my nokia e50 with (from a nokia dealer). The developed a problem within 6 months of purchase -the joy stick, select and options keys have gone dead and thus rendered the phone unusable.
I have turned-in the phone in Nokia Care - Kellys - Chennai on 7th September 2007 and was told that the phone has to be returned to the factory. Since then there has been no word on when or whether I would get the phone despite repeated calls to the Nokia-Care-Kellys. Poor product and service.
More Nokia Care - Kellys / Nokia E50 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks