Nokia C1 / overpricing by dealer
I am an Indian citizen residing in Bangalore, Karnataka State in India.
I recently visited Malaysia (from 5th July to 18 July 2011) as a tourist and as my handset was lost I proceeded to purchase a new one in one of the Malls in Pasar Seni, Kuala Lumpur.
The Dealer sold a fake Nokia phone to me initially. And asking for a refund he suggested another Nokia phone which he claimed was original. The second phone was sold to me at RM 300 whereas on checking various stores later I found it costs only RM185 approx.
I want to register a complaint online against this dealer and seek redressal.
I have the original receipt, warranty card, the dealer's address, registration number, and contact number and his photograph too.
Please let me know the procedure for registering the complaint online from India.
Expecting a quick response,
Mangalam Krishnamurthy Ravishankar
Passport No. F4597041
Issuing country - India
mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
Cell: +91 [protected]
More Nokia C1 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize 
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly 
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo 
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people 
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar 
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia