Nokia-6233 / charger replacement

1 India Review updated:

i purchased a cell of nokia-6233.
but after 1 month i have problem with my charger,and i given that to care centre.but the owner is saying that it may took 3 months to replace it.
it is h harashement.
what can i do for 3 months??
here i have my old cel which has a faulty battery but the care centre owner is not replacing it.he always saying that no stock of batteries.thouth he has stock.
it is a harashement.
plz take action within 2 days otherwisw i will complaint to consumer court.
i am in india,maharashtra,parbhani district.
my name is sunil selukar.
and my no is [protected].

Su

Comments

Ri
  17th of Dec, 2007

I have a problem my newest Nokia 6233 music edition that it shows out of memory error when i am using applications and games . I am using for all purposes then also. I make a free space of 4.5 mb out of 6mb. Now i am going to change my phone to take a new nokia 5610. i dont know what the hell will happen to that one...

Gp
  25th of Feb, 2008

I am also having problem getting a new battery BP-6M 3.7 V 1100 mAh for my Nokia 6233. It is available for Rs 375 at Rediff Shopping but then original costs around Rs. 1200. Where to get original from? Similar problem for Sony Ericsson K700i battery BST-30 3.6 V 700 mAh/670 mAh. Pl help for dealers in Lucknow or New Delhi with contact address and contact tel #

Bi
  9th of May, 2008
Nokia6233 - videos fast forward
India

i bought a nokia 6233 which has the option 4 the intervrl of fast forwarding in the media player but the fast forward function dont work. it's a multimedia phone. even nokia phones with low mrps have it. can there b any soft ware through which i can heal this problem

Ka
  1st of Jul, 2008

I have nokia 6233 handset. from last 3 to 4 days, when i connect my handset for charging, it shows warning that Charger Not Supported. I bought the handset in last July. But the problem has been started in last 3 to 4 days. The charger is original which i have got with that handset only. So what should i do now?

Sh
  24th of Aug, 2008

i have a nokia 6233 set how to transfer data from mobile to laptop thro only bluetooth? plz answer me soon