Nokia 3110 Classic / problem in on/off switch

1 India Review updated:

I bought nokia 3110 classic in may 2007. It was working parfectly upto sep2007.In oct 2007 I found its on/off switch is not working. I went to nokia customer care at lal chowk residency road srinagar kashmir. They assured me to rectify its fault and asked 2 days time. Wen I recieved it back I found it ok but feew days back I again found the same problem. Also it remianed in active mode for the whole night utilising whole of its battery. I am fed up with the product. Please suggest.

Comments

Ru
  2nd of Dec, 2007

its on/off switch is totally of low grade quality.

An
  25th of Jan, 2008

I totally agree.. Nokia 3110 classic has got some serious problems.. When I bought the phone, I found out that there was a bug in the firmware/software. I couldn't set the alarm for PM for items like reminder, notes etc, neither it allows to enter a time in 24 hour clock. One day I just tried to the Reset Factory Settings option and guess what, it solved the alarm problem. It allowed to set AM or PM, but, the on/off button on the top stopped working immediately. When the battery ran out and the phone switched off, I am not able to switch on the phone even after charging the battery fully. This phone is a piece of junk..

Am
  28th of Mar, 2008

My Nokia 3110C has been automatically restart when i insert my mem card (1GB). Please help me.

Ph
  13th of Apr, 2008

my Nokia 3110 has crashed repeatedly when synchronising with MS Outlook. this time, this appears to be terminal: even after having removed the battery for several hours, upon restarting it will only show the Nokia logo and the full battery symbol, nothing else. The phone appears to have a serious flaw and having been a Nokia user for over a decade I am now harbouring doubts as to Nokia's quality. Might consider another brand.

Ma
  29th of Apr, 2008

###ing ### n 3110c. i don't command u to restart. why u keep restarting

Di
  5th of Nov, 2008

hi buddy...i am having the same problem..i have got it repaired thrice, , , but the switch breaks oftenly.now i am really fed up ...

Ch
  1st of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir,
I lost my phone and i want to destroy it, Make Nokia 3110 classic.with item number 0026885 and serial IMEL number.358672019658610, hope to have a good responce thanks.
Yours,
Chi

Al
  11th of Aug, 2009

i useing nokia 3110 classic mobile in 2007 but responce are verry poor i am verry sad i purchase a nokia mobile nokia mobile market good but not connecting people

ashok mohal, sec-12 noida

Aj
  23rd of Sep, 2009
Nokia 3110 Classic - Mobile stolen
self service
India
yahoo.co.in

Dear sir/mam
I have lost/stolen my mobile 3110c in between three months i.e. June 2009 to August 2009. Now I request you to block my mobile phone so that the person who stolen could not be use
My Mobile Model 3110c IMEI No is 354161027875436
Thanks

email add. cajaychhetri@yahoo.in

Vi
  10th of Oct, 2009

pls i need ur help seriously, my nokia3110c switch on botton fell off and since then i can no longer on the phone.Please can somebody help me.It happened on the 1 october 2009 my phone number is +2347038719395.

Li
  11th of May, 2011

Seriously... I never find a phone like Nokia 3110c. As after some days it gt stuck into some problem... Its only a "Dabba" nothing else !!

Bi
  9th of Dec, 2011

My Nokia 3110 Classic worked fine for years, no problems at all. Then one day as I was using it, it switched off, rebooted, then switched off, then rebooted... etc. etc. Now it's off altogether, totally unusable.

Bi
  9th of Dec, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

My Nokia 3110 Classic worked fine for years. Then as I was using it, it switched off, rebooted, then switched off again. Every time I switched it on after that, it went through the same process. Obviously, it's totally useless. Shame really, I liked the phone.