Nokia 3110 Classic / problem in on/off switch

1 India Review updated:

I bought nokia 3110 classic in may 2007. It was working parfectly upto sep2007.In oct 2007 I found its on/off switch is not working. I went to nokia customer care at lal chowk residency road srinagar kashmir. They assured me to rectify its fault and asked 2 days time. Wen I recieved it back I found it ok but feew days back I again found the same problem. Also it remianed in active mode for the whole night utilising whole of its battery. I am fed up with the product. Please suggest.

Comments

• Ru
      2nd of Dec, 2007

its on/off switch is totally of low grade quality.

25th of Jan, 2008

I totally agree.. Nokia 3110 classic has got some serious problems.. When I bought the phone, I found out that there was a bug in the firmware/software. I couldn't set the alarm for PM for items like reminder, notes etc, neither it allows to enter a time in 24 hour clock. One day I just tried to the Reset Factory Settings option and guess what, it solved the alarm problem. It allowed to set AM or PM, but, the on/off button on the top stopped working immediately. When the battery ran out and the phone switched off, I am not able to switch on the phone even after charging the battery fully. This phone is a piece of junk..

• Am
      28th of Mar, 2008

My Nokia 3110C has been automatically restart when i insert my mem card (1GB). Please help me.

• Ph
      13th of Apr, 2008

my Nokia 3110 has crashed repeatedly when synchronising with MS Outlook. this time, this appears to be terminal: even after having removed the battery for several hours, upon restarting it will only show the Nokia logo and the full battery symbol, nothing else. The phone appears to have a serious flaw and having been a Nokia user for over a decade I am now harbouring doubts as to Nokia's quality. Might consider another brand.

29th of Apr, 2008

###ing ### n 3110c. i don't command u to restart. why u keep restarting

• Di
      5th of Nov, 2008

hi buddy...i am having the same problem..i have got it repaired thrice, , , but the switch breaks oftenly.now i am really fed up ...

1st of Jul, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I lost my phone and i want to destroy it, Make Nokia 3110 classic.with item number 0026885 and serial IMEL number.358672019658610, hope to have a good responce thanks.
    Yours,
    Chi

• Al
      11th of Aug, 2009

i useing nokia 3110 classic mobile in 2007 but responce are verry poor i am verry sad i purchase a nokia mobile nokia mobile market good but not connecting people

ashok mohal, sec-12 noida

• Aj
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    Nokia 3110 Classic - Mobile stolen
    self service
    India
    yahoo.co.in

Dear sir/mam
    I have lost/stolen my mobile 3110c in between three months i.e. June 2009 to August 2009. Now I request you to block my mobile phone so that the person who stolen could not be use
    My Mobile Model 3110c IMEI No is 354161027875436
    Thanks

email add. cajaychhetri@yahoo.in

• Vi
      10th of Oct, 2009

pls i need ur help seriously, my nokia3110c switch on botton fell off and since then i can no longer on the phone.Please can somebody help me.It happened on the 1 october 2009 my phone number is +2347038719395.

• Li
      11th of May, 2011

Seriously... I never find a phone like Nokia 3110c. As after some days it gt stuck into some problem... Its only a "Dabba" nothing else !!

• Bi
      9th of Dec, 2011

My Nokia 3110 Classic worked fine for years, no problems at all. Then one day as I was using it, it switched off, rebooted, then switched off, then rebooted... etc. etc. Now it's off altogether, totally unusable.

• Bi
      9th of Dec, 2011

My Nokia 3110 Classic worked fine for years. Then as I was using it, it switched off, rebooted, then switched off again. Every time I switched it on after that, it went through the same process. Obviously, it's totally useless. Shame really, I liked the phone.