NJ Transit / service
Discrimination on bus routes. ..several buses to all areas in jersey city..except to the urban areas...over 30min wait on a week day rush hour...unacceptable. ..when several buses to white areas come and go...urban buses are overcrowded and inadequate handle straps for customers to hold on properly. Some drivers are very rude while forcing customers into tiny spaces still picking up other riders. Exiting the bus in a nightmare. Most people have to exit the bus, just to let people off..and the poor elderly and children are really suffering.
I have pictures to show too the news outlet ...to show the condition! !
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee