NJ Transit / rude conductor
I was riding on the 6:54 ne corridor line from ny Penn station on Sunday, Apr 15. When the conductor ( 30-40 yr old slender man with straight dark hair that touched his collar) took my ticket he said, "We don't go to Princeton Junction and threw the ticket back at me".
I then asked "should I change at Newark?".. Then he said "Change where ever you want".
Really discourteous and very uncalled for.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee