NJ Transit / driver refused to stop
1025 N Broad Street apt. A4
Elizabeth NJ 07208
On Saturday December 2, 2017, at 9:20pm my bus stop number 28734, did not stop at the scheduled bus at the time indicated. I stood yelling for the bus driver to stop the bus, I was even trying to get her attention with my phone . It was lit and I was waving it at her. For some reason she had tunnel vision, and continued looking straight.
She did stop at the previous bus stop, but drove right pass me without turning head at all.
She caused me to be late for work, this is the second time I had a problem with your drivers and or buses .
How do you compensate customers for drivers [censor] mistakes.
I do not expect anyone to answer this complaint because you never do.
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - Walter Rand Transportation Center Employees
- NJ Transit - Improving the Schedule--and preventing riots!
- NJ Transit - nj transit bus route 165
- NJ Transit - driver
- NJ Transit - train from meadowlands to secaucus on sunday at 449pm