NJ Transit Bus / bus driver / bus 7671
Entering the Lincoln tunnel this morning, headed into the city. Cars and buses were merging one and one. When it was my turn this bus driver for Bus 7671 bullied me out the way, then hit my side mirror backwards due to him coming so close and he laughed in his side mirror once I was behind him. If my 4 & 13 month old weren't in the car. This is when people get hurt or have issues because this was deliberate and dangerous. This driver needs to be written up, 6:31/6:33am.
More NJ Transit Bus Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee