Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation / first payment on loan
I made my first loan payment online through my bank. Payment due 9/12/10. Clearer On 9/7/10.
Received credit for payment on 9/15/10. I checked with my bank to make sure I had had all my information correct (all was correct). My bank told my Nissan had sent back payment no such account number.
Resent payment 9/17/10.
Call Nissan 0n 9/15/10 Operator spoke very fast with a thick accent. Not sure if the person understood what what i was trying to tell them( I certinly couldn't understand them). Went to Nissan web page registered with account number I have and got into my account, I thought I might be able to contact them here. No Such Luck !
Today I got email Statement, saying now I owe two payments.
Is This going to be a long and difficult relationship? I'm guessing YES !
More Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) - rust/corrosion warranty 
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department