Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation / first payment on loan

I made my first loan payment online through my bank. Payment due 9/12/10. Clearer On 9/7/10.
Received credit for payment on 9/15/10. I checked with my bank to make sure I had had all my information correct (all was correct). My bank told my Nissan had sent back payment no such account number.
Resent payment 9/17/10.
Call Nissan 0n 9/15/10 Operator spoke very fast with a thick accent. Not sure if the person understood what what i was trying to tell them( I certinly couldn't understand them). Went to Nissan web page registered with account number I have and got into my account, I thought I might be able to contact them here. No Such Luck !
Today I got email Statement, saying now I owe two payments.
Is This going to be a long and difficult relationship? I'm guessing YES !

Comments

• Br
      Nov 29, 2010

I have had Nissan for almost 2 years and since day one it's been nothing but a hassle...making payments is a disaster, and if you finally get through to a human they re-direct you to the automated bill pay, which most of the time understands less than the actual representatives do. I have also had trouble speaking to representatives and getting my point across, but believe me, when you miss a payment they're quick to have an english-speaking representative contact you immediately and berate you for not paying promptly. NEVER AGAIN will I use Nissan, and if you can get out of that lease, I suggest you do it now...it only gets worse...Good Luck!!! -Disgruntled Altima Leasee