Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp firstcapsFix_callbackmac) / customer service

Never had this much trouble just to talk to someone at NMAC. I am in the military stationed in GA and need for them to send my title to the DMV here. The DMV last year did it with just a copy but now they will not because NMAC never sent the original like they were supposed too. If they do not get it sent in by the end of the month the plates will expire and I will have to park the car until this is resolved. I have been on hold for 45 Mins and the music on phone is just static. If I have to park my car they will hear from my lawyer to reimburse me the cost of my car sitting and my cost for time lost dealing with this issue. I like my care but am disappointed that they do business like this. I know the dealership gets kickbacks for bringing customers to finance company's but I think Mathews Nissan in Nashville should rethink recommending these guys to their customers. I will probably never buy another Nissan just because of this. After 1 hour on hold I just hung up and I called on a Monday at 1230. The website did not even provide an e-mail to send a request. I will probably go to legal draft a formal letter and send it to the certified.

Da
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Jan, 2016

On 8/23/2013 I leased a Nissan Altima 2013. I purchased and have the contract for a service plan ($610) which was to include oil changes, tire rotation, tune ups etc. We went to the dealership for our first oil change and they said our service plan did not exist and we had to pay in cash for the services. We have been battling with NMAC for two and 1/2 years. They now have acknowledge that we have a legal contract. They have offered to reinstate it and I can use it for the remanding 5 months of my lease. They will not offer me a refund despite denying me service of my contract for the past two and 1/2 years. THey also refuse to put anything in writing and will only speak on the phone as to obviously not be held liable. Our contract states we have service package q. I asked for a copy of what is included in that package and they refuse to tell me.