Nissan Financial Services / poor customer services

5290 Orbitor Drive, Mississauga, ON, Canada

I financed a truck from this credit agency. I have faithfully made my payments of $735 monthly for over 2 1/2 years. In October I contacted the lending company to ask for my November payment to be deferred. The person I spoke to explained I would need to pay a 10% fee and fill out an application. They would only look at my application after the payment was received. After much confusion and the fact that one department was telling me to add them s a payee and submit my payment and another department was to send me an application form. Time elapsed and it was too late for my November payment. So I filled in the form and made the payment for my December payment. Forms and payment was done on November 17th, my payment was due on December 13, 2015. My payment was accepted (10%)and I assumed the December payment was going to be deferred. In December the agency took out my payment and also my fee for deferring the payment. When I asked for the reimbursement as I had planned on making a major purchase in December and I earmarked the monies for this, the agency said they could only defer the January payment. This was a major mistake on their part. I have tried to file a complaint to their head department, with no avail. I was not allowed to speak to anyone higher in the department and I cannot locate an email address to email a complaint. In the meantime they not only took my December payment but they also have my deferral fees. Leaving with a poor Christmas.

Ir