Nissan / side mirror cover
I just brought a new nissan latio by 18th March 2008, my car still under warranty but funny things happen to me is my car side mirror was fly away because of wind blow. i try to phone up to nissan center agent but he said it's a usual case happen, i am not the only one complaint about this issue, it had been happen by so many consumer's before but they had to paid themselves to repurchase the side mirror cover. it's ridiculous for me, how could the famous japan imported car could be happen this kind of quality problem. My new car only drive in 5 months!!! I am really upsad on this. it been happen almost 1 week but the agent still not yet feed back to me and keep me waiting or don't want to pick up my phone.
i am really disappointed on it.
hope somebody which are plan to buy a new car, please think carefully on the quality problem.
More Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan - nissan rogue
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer complaint
- Nissan - sentra
- Nissan - nissan xtrail ht32
- Nissan Motor Company - dealer rip off