Nissan / don't do business with them

1 United States

So, now I've bought my Navara from another dealership, not CMH Midrand. Then, my Navara that I bought now needs some 'extras'. So I phone around for prices (more to determine helpfullness of staff and compare prices on simple items). For some reason decided to phone CMH Midrand again (they're very close to where I stay). Marvin answered. I asked price on bonnet guard etc. That was Friday (259). He advised me system is slow, took my number and promised to phone back within two minutes. Still waiting and it's Tuesday. Guess what - had a rollbar fitted today at Global Nissan - another R5, 000 you missed out on. Even though CMH is my closest dealership, I travelled 30km to Global Nissan Gezina to have this fitted. I will be taking my future business to them or another Global Nissan dealer in the future, even though I have to travel farther. I will not spend my money at CMH, they clearly don't care about clients.

PS - My wife might be looking at a Qashqai in the next couple of months - guess what, CMH is NOT on our contact list.