Nikecanadaonline. CA / please do not let these thieves scam you

US Review updated:

FRAUDULENT WEBSITE: www.nikecanadaonline.ca The scam is a website that appeared to hijack the Nike.com site on Cyber Monday. I went to Nike.com and when I went to purchase my shoes, I was rerouted and nikecanadaonline appeared to complete my purchase. I thought I was still on Nike.com's official site. I paid for the shoes with VIsa and never received the shoes. I got an email from nikecanadaonline confirming my purchase then a follow up email from visamasterpay - this is also fake. When I called the "US" customer service number, ([protected]) a girl named SHADOW from China answered and after a long discussion, she admitted that visamasterpay.com, nikecanadaonline.ca and the number I called for customer service: [protected]@sitecomplaint.com were all the same thing and fake based out of China. Please DO NOT let these thieves scam you!

Ad

Comments

• Be
      Jan 06, 2013

When I went to pay I got notification the site was not secure so I cancel the sending payment information. I hope they still can not get the credit information and use it for their use. Once I saw it wasn't secure I started doing investigation on the site and your comment confirms my suspicion. Thanks!