Nike Shoes / nike not living upto its brand image
I had purchased Jordan C.P shoes worth Rs 8, 550 on the 21st of June 2008 from SSIPL Retail Shoes, South Extn, New Delhi, India. The sole of the shoe got damaged within less than 6 months.
On giving the shoes for getting it repaired, they said it couldn't be as the WARRANTY PERIOD has elapsed. The so-called warranty period was a meager 3 months.
Really feel cheated for such disgusting service being provided by Nike. I am never going its shoes again.
More Nike Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Nike - shoes smell like cat urine 
- Nike - squeaky shoes 
- Nike - football boots 
- Nike - faulty goods 
- www.Nikegreatwall.com - beware!!! 
- Nike - Nike FI Premere Golf Shoe
- Nike - air max 2017
- Nike - sponsoring a company that wouldn’t serve a black male.
- Nike - management at arizona mills mall
- Nike - psg neymar jersey