Nike / nike siding with nfl players taking knee during national anthem

Morgantown, WV, United States Review updated:

I was disappointed and appalled to read that Nike is siding with the NFL players who took a knee and disrespected our great nation and for those brave men and women who have fought/or currently fighting for our freedom. My family will no longer purchase Nike merchandise and I will gladly spread the word to my friends who mirror my beliefs. We are all Americans and we should be as one, showing support and respect for our freedom, flag, country, and our troops. YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

Mh
Sep 25, 2017

Comments

• Md
      Sep 26, 2017

I too will no longer buy Nike products. No more running shoes, soccer cleats, and no more trips to the Nike store in Detroit. I will not watch the NFL this year.

Oct 04, 2017

It is their great nation too which allows them to have an opinion. Everyone does not think the the same nor have the same life experiences. I believe these people have made it clear that the disrespect was not to the military. But you choose to define their protest as you see fit. You will speak for them even though they have spoken for themselves because only your thoughts matter. So you will not buy a shoe because someone wants kneel down. I think people care too much about others actions. Just live your life. And read the Constitution of our great nation. You fall into the divisive scheme they want to create. Ignore.