Nike Impax / sneaker is falling apart!
I bought a pair of nike impax for Christmas 2006... It's not even six months now and the whole top of the sneaker is falling apart. I spent $89.00 for these sneakers for my grandson and i can't believe the inferior product Nike manufacture and the amount of money Nike charge for such an inferior product. If i don't hear a reply from them i will never again buy a nike product and will inform all my family and friends to do the same.
More Nike Impax Complaints & Reviews
- Nike - shoes smell like cat urine 
- Nike - squeaky shoes 
- Nike - football boots 
- Nike - faulty goods 
- www.Nikegreatwall.com - beware!!! 
- Nike - advertising
- Nike - nike air dt max ‘96
- Nike - lack of training/skills/customer service consistency
- Nike - air max 90
- Nike - nike air 270 black, orange