[Resolved] Newegg.com — unethical return process
I will never buy at newegg and will tell everyone not to either! They are so unethical in the return process. Can you believe that they change your items to refurbished ones in the return process? Unbelievable!
I bought two iphones on newegg for my parents but later they changed their minds so I need to return the phones. When I got the phones, I contacted the customer service and return the phones at the same day I got it. However, they returned back the phones and said the items are wrong. When I get the phones again, I found that they have changed them to refurbished iphones. How could they do that?!
I contacted the customer service, no response, then I contacted with their manager, who promised me to investigate and contact within two days. However, I never received her email and never got respond with my email! Worst customer service ever!!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Dec 16, 2014
We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with your return and would like to investigate this further for you. At the same time, we agree that it is unacceptable that our team never got back to you. Would you mind contacting us at [protected]@newegg.com and include your RMA number so that we may further assist you? Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you. ~ William
More Newegg.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - if you get cheated in newegg marketplace, newegg won't help 
- [Resolved] NewEgg - online scam 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - refuses return, says item I sent them is not the one they sent me (but it is!) 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - very dissatisfied with the customer service at newegg.com! 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - do not buy anything as a gift from newegg 
- Newegg.com. Cn - awful customer service 
- [Resolved] Newegg.com - avoid newegg if you're the type of person who wants their coverage plans to be well worth the extra money 
- NewEgg - selling defective products
- Newegg.com - big scam site, don't give them you're credit card information
- [Resolved] NewEgg - delivery, a horror story