[Resolved] Newegg.comunethical return process

I will never buy at newegg and will tell everyone not to either! They are so unethical in the return process. Can you believe that they change your items to refurbished ones in the return process? Unbelievable!
I bought two iphones on newegg for my parents but later they changed their minds so I need to return the phones. When I got the phones, I contacted the customer service and return the phones at the same day I got it. However, they returned back the phones and said the items are wrong. When I get the phones again, I found that they have changed them to refurbished iphones. How could they do that?!
I contacted the customer service, no response, then I contacted with their manager, who promised me to investigate and contact within two days. However, I never received her email and never got respond with my email! Worst customer service ever!!!

• Resolution statement

• Newegg International Customer Care's Response, Dec 16, 2014

Hello Echo216,

We're sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with your return and would like to investigate this further for you. At the same time, we agree that it is unacceptable that our team never got back to you. Would you mind contacting us at [protected]@newegg.com and include your RMA number so that we may further assist you? Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you. ~ William

Ec