New Jersey Transit / bus number 5876 complaint.
On Sunday 11/13/16 at around 2:42 PM on my way towards Jersey City, I waived the driver on Bus route 84 to stop. The driver noticed and ignored me and failed to stop. I was at the bus stop and made sure the driver saw me, to the point I ran a few feet to see if the driver would stop. The bus number was 5876 in route towards Journal Square in Jersey City. Please follow up. Not only was I late for work, but I had to call a taxi cab. This is not the first time it happens with the same driver. A previous time I had to literally jump infront of the bus for the driver on 84 around the same time to make a full stop. This is not only unacceptable but is putting passengers at risk.
More New Jersey Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - very poor service from a long term bus driver due to the way he spoke to me
- NJ Transit - hudson bergen light rail
- NJ Transit - fair money & being disrespected by driver!
- NJ Transit - handicap access at wesmont station
- NJ Transit - bus 780