New Jersey Transit / bus 160t express route
NJ Transit needs to get their drivers to get to stick to schedule. For far too long we commuters pay our dues with increasing fares for a third world country service. They have removed express bus routes and now buses are full, not on time and always late getting to their destination. This has to stop and improve. Should I lose my job due to continuous delays I will file a lawsuit of millions of dollars to compensate for loss of income and reputation. Myself just as thousands of commuters rely on NJ transit to provide transport to commute to NY for work or many other reasons. Local buses take almost 2 hours to get to port authority from saddle brook, express buses that are ontime take 40minutes. There aren't enough express buses service the communities of saddle brook, fair lawn and wallington. NJ Transit for some reason only has 4 express buses between 645am and 725am and for that matter they are always always late by 10-20mins. Please can you act?
More New Jersey Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- NJ Transit - very poor service from a long term bus driver due to the way he spoke to me
- NJ Transit - hudson bergen light rail
- NJ Transit - fair money & being disrespected by driver!
- NJ Transit - handicap access at wesmont station
- NJ Transit - bus 780