Netspend / my account

Cary, NC, United States

I am furious this evening. I have been with NetSpend for maybe 4 months. It's been an easy journey thus far as I dont really pay bills with the account, I mainly deposit 2 checks at most a week and do some online/grocery shopping.

Tonight to my dismay, i went to make an online purchase to see my account was declined- impossibly so. I went to check my online funds, alarmed. I am locked out of my account it seems.

I went to "forgot password" because, I do forget my password often with the many accounts I have.. and thats when it siad
essentially my account is not accessible and it cannot be unlocked at this time.

I think its absurd that they don't have customer service 24/7. I also think it's absurd that this seems to be a normal occurance, and their responses on twitter are so "whatever".. These are peoples funds, hard earned money. I'm reading of single parents being locked out their accounts for weeks.

NOT I.

I have emailed twice, called for the hell of it, blowed up on twitter and even made one of my infamous youtube videos complaining. (laurenejordann)

I want my money and my account unlocked first thing in the morning, as their is no excuse for this. I am livid. I need to make an important purchase involving work.
Lauren