[Resolved] NetSpend / fraud charges
I added money to my netspend card 50.00 dollars got home went to the netspend website and tracked my spending. I just added 50.00 dollars, but it said in the transaction history 49.00 a transaction fee of a dollar on top of the 53.95 i had to pay to put money on the card i made no purchase just added money to the card. I called netspend they said it was a dollar transaction fee, but i made no purchase the customer service person barley spoke english, then got upset when i asked for someone that spoke english. Everytime i put money on my card i never got the full amount. It was always a dollar short netspend would not give me a refund and still says it's because of purchases i made, which is [censored] so what i did. I used all the money on my card and never reloaded if you add money to your netspend card check your transaction history everytime you load the card or buy something netspend will get you if you don't watch it! Also the refer a friend and get 5 bucks it's never been that easy for me i had to fight with customer service to get credit for every person i referred. I referred all of my friends there has to be something done about netspend someone file a lawsuit and lets all rejoice in all the money that they owe us!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jun 05, 2014
We understand your concern regarding the fees associated with your account. These fees are charged due the services we offer with the card.
We know that ATM fees can add up and to avoid ATMs, we recommend the following options:
* Request cash back from debit purchases (in the grocery store for example).
* Perform an over-the-counter withdraw inside of a local bank (if available). You can withdraw up to 4999.99 at one time - good to use to avoid multiple ATM withdraws.
* Purchase money orders using the debit method, if you need to pay a bill.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any other concerns regarding your account.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2015
We understand the frustration of not having a card for your account, however, we would love to assist in this matter. Could you please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide some information for the account, or a good contact number and someone will address this for you.
NetSpend Corporation Customer Care's Response, Jul 15, 2015
Thank you for feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you have received. PLease contact us at email@example.com if you are need of assistance.
More NetSpend Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- [Resolved] Netspend Prepaid Visa Credit Card - nothing but embarrassment and severe inconvenience! 
- Netspend Corporation - dispute process
- Netspend Corporation - netspend card
- NetSpend - money transfer fraud 
- Netspend Corporation - im disputing a transaction that have on june 2, 2018 
- Netspend Corporation - dispute for fraudulent claims - bogus investigation