Netflix — unauthorized credit card charges
After closing my netflix account over two years ago, I found out today, 05/28/2018, that netflix was still debiting money from my checking account. My spouse started a new account the same day after I closed mine, and they debited money from both accounts during the 24 month period. I called them to make them aware of the error, and they only wanted to refund 3 months of the 24 months that they stole from me. I am sure that they would not allow me to walk free if I owed them any amount. Netflix robbed me without weapon, and tried to convince me that they are allowed to do that. Thanks a million netflix, for stepping on the little guy/people.
Updated by Smokey67, May 28, 2018
After closing netflix account over two years ago, I found out today, 05/28/2018, that netflix was still debiting money from my checking account. I called them to make them aware of the error, and they only wanted to refund three months of overpaid (unserviced) service fees. My spouse took over the account and a review of her checking account revealed that they were double dipping, her account and mine.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - monthly service 
- Netflix Services - no customer service 
- Netflix - netflix subscription charged to my credit card
- Netflix - switching back to mobile inr 250 plan
- Netflix - quality provided