Netflixunauthorized credit card charges

After closing my netflix account over two years ago, I found out today, 05/28/2018, that netflix was still debiting money from my checking account. My spouse started a new account the same day after I closed mine, and they debited money from both accounts during the 24 month period. I called them to make them aware of the error, and they only wanted to refund 3 months of the 24 months that they stole from me. I am sure that they would not allow me to walk free if I owed them any amount. Netflix robbed me without weapon, and tried to convince me that they are allowed to do that. Thanks a million netflix, for stepping on the little guy/people.

• Updated by Smokey67, May 28, 2018

After closing netflix account over two years ago, I found out today, 05/28/2018, that netflix was still debiting money from my checking account. I called them to make them aware of the error, and they only wanted to refund three months of overpaid (unserviced) service fees. My spouse took over the account and a review of her checking account revealed that they were double dipping, her account and mine.

Sm
May 28, 2018

Comments

•   May 28, 2018

It took you 24 months to notice wrongful charges? If not refund everything either. People usually check their bank statement every month. Only [censored] wait 24 months and then expect two years of refunds.