Netflix / obama series

You hire susan rice on your board and now do a deal with the obama's. I've been a member for years and now you have to get political. I know it may mean nothing to you as a company and other subscribers but this is a disgrace to some of your customers. I will be cancelling my subscription. I hope within the near future you will have a change of heart and discontinue any and all political nonsense.

Fr
May 25, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      25th of May, 2018

just a coincidence that susan rice and than Obama get on Netflix?
    both a disgrace

• Mu
      29th of May, 2018

@9wood I FEEL THE SAME WAY AND WHAT ABOUT WOLFE THE COMEDIAN THAT IS NOT FUNNY. SHE IS ANOTHER REASON I AM CONSIDERING WITHDRAWING MY MEMBERSHIP WITH NETFLIXS. I CANT SUPPORT THIS. I HOPE SOME CHANGES ARE MADE AND IT IS QUICK. NO RICE, NO OBAMAS, NO WOLFE.

29th of May, 2018

@muffler think if there was a massive lost of customers and or protest they may change but don't see them doing it on there own

29th of May, 2018

If the Obama's get a channel, then so should Trump...otherwise, Netflix' political leanings are obvious and they will lose a majority of their subscribers...thank God we still have Amazon Prime.

• Ge
      29th of May, 2018

First Obama’s then Wolf, Netflix is political bias, time to let our money support this!

• Ge
      29th of May, 2018

@Genuis I meant to say time to stop letting our hard earned money pay for these kind of programs! Time to drop subscription.

29th of May, 2018

@Genuis when they lose lots of subscribers than they may care about there politics and leanings

30th of May, 2018

I have been a fan of NetFlix for years but now that you signed a deal with the Obama's I will cancel my subscription. You need to keep politics out of your business because half the country voted for someone else!