Netflix / netflix programming

2-5 United States Review updated:

How far left is Netflix going to take its programming? Obama's and Michelle Wolf??? Part of the attraction of subscribing to your service was to escape the continuous biased, hate filled, un- American spew from the left.
Let me know if this is going to be the direction you're going to take, so that I can cancel my membership with you and seek decent entertainment elsewhere.

Al
Jun 5, 2018

Comments

• Et

Totally agree

• St
      5th of Jun, 2018

I agree as well nobody wants to hear or see ever again the worst president in the history of this great country. He and it tried for 8 years to destroy this nation. Get rid of these lefty loonies we pay to watch good programming not some brain dead liberals known as barry and moochele odumbo

5th of Jun, 2018

Please cancel your accounts. Netflix can live without you.

17th of Jun, 2018

@Democrats SUCK! Great post comrade, putin would be proud

• Su
      19th of Jun, 2018

There are seven days a week, twenty-four hours per day. Netflix runs shows you dislike how often? Daily? Weekly? For the thirty or sixty minutes, take a walk outdoors. Exercise. Do research online. Read a book. No network promises perfect programming (say that three times fast!) to suit your needs. If you’re unhappy, cut off your nose to spite your face and cancel Netflix. I’m sure $8.99/month in your pocket will buy you another Big Mac and French fries

• Di
      9th of Jul, 2018

I am thoroughly disgusted by the far left perspective of Netflicks and particularly the airing of Michelle Wolfe's The Break. The episode on abortion was incredibly disgusting. I shall cancel my subscription.