Netflix, Inc / ignores its hearing impaired client base
Netflix advertises its on demand content streaming feature as an integral portion of your monthly service fee, yet nearly none of that streamed content has closed captions or subtitles for the hearing impaired.
Being that I am in a hearing impaired household, having closed captions or subtitles is a necessity.
Now Netflix is raising the price of my account from $16.99 per month to $19.99. In the same price increase notification email, they offer an alternative to the price hike. For $7.99 per month, you can have unlimited streaming of Netflix content without DVDs.
Well, this new cost-saving $7.99 plan is not useful to members who are deaf or hard of hearing because most of the content being streamed doesn't include captions or subtitles.
More Netflix, Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - charged for 3 accounts at the same address
- Netflix - debit card - unauthorized charges has been deducted from my account even though I never logged on netflix
- Netflix - renew 
- Netflix - degenerative content and unnecessary profanity 
- Netflix - the content they are releasing