Netflix / content
Given that we the subscribers pay for your Netflix "originals" here is some feedback.
Stop making utterly leftist trash that is usually disgusting and seldom entertaining.
I would very much appreciate if you could actually create content that told stories and didnt treat your viewership like geese being force fed the diet of intersectional social justice rubbish.
I understand that you wish to "virtue signal" by coming up with this stuff that only is "inclusive" for the 10 percent of the population that is willing to put up with such "preaching", however I am seriously considering just giving up my subscription (we have two separate subscriptions in our household by the way).
Stop virtue signalling your way to insignificance and come up with some standard stories that have adventure and goodness and just a lack of political theorising. NB a good story is one that is exiting without having an overt political message... you should try it.
More Netflix Complaints & Reviews
- Netflix.com - mastercard debit 
- NFI*www. Netflix.com / CC - unauthorized charge 
- Netflix.com CA - unauthorized billing 
- Netflix - two week free trial costing me $48.20 
- Netflix - scam and cheating 
- Netflix - charged for 3 accounts at the same address
- Netflix - debit card - unauthorized charges has been deducted from my account even though I never logged on netflix
- Netflix - renew 
- Netflix - degenerative content and unnecessary profanity 
- Netflix - the content they are releasing