Netflix / content

1 Hong Kong Review updated:

Given that we the subscribers pay for your Netflix "originals" here is some feedback.

Stop making utterly leftist trash that is usually disgusting and seldom entertaining.

I would very much appreciate if you could actually create content that told stories and didnt treat your viewership like geese being force fed the diet of intersectional social justice rubbish.

I understand that you wish to "virtue signal" by coming up with this stuff that only is "inclusive" for the 10 percent of the population that is willing to put up with such "preaching", however I am seriously considering just giving up my subscription (we have two separate subscriptions in our household by the way).

Stop virtue signalling your way to insignificance and come up with some standard stories that have adventure and goodness and just a lack of political theorising. NB a good story is one that is exiting without having an overt political message... you should try it.

Ro
Feb 4, 2019

Comments

• Km
      4th of Feb, 2019

I don't think you have to watch it if you don't want to, just change the channel to something else. I don't have a Netflix subscription so I don't know what all they carry, but I assume if you scroll through their channels you may find something good on one of them. I don't care for the leftist stuff either but that's why I don't watch Good Morning America on ABC, but I will watch WCJB TV20 NEWS on ABC

• Mr
      4th of Feb, 2019

What do you want instead? That stupid last man standing show that is SUPPOSED to be about family values and Republican voters??

PS: it's not. How many family values/Republican shows START out with a teenager getting knocked up?

How many should? 0

Gear your Netflix to fit your needs. Sometimes they botch the you will like this #% but sometimes they get it right or they find something new that you haven't heard of yet.

• Co
      3rd of Mar, 2019

All of the Netflix original series are inappropriate and trash. Very much left.