[Resolved] Netcare Union Hospital / claims department

Aberton, South Africa Review updated:

I"m highly disappointed with the service I am currently receiving from Netcare Union Hospital finance department. My wife was admitted by this Hospital in February 2017 as she was suffering from admonition cramps, She was admitted for 7 days and a week after she was discharged we received a email as well as a call from my medical aid explaining that the hospital extended the days my wife was suppose to stay in the hospital and they needed a motivational letter from the hospital to way the stay was extended before they pay out.

I immediately called the hospital to solve this matter and was told that they have not received the letter of requested which I immediately forwarded to lady lady who was assisting me over the line and she told me she has sand it to the doctor that was treating my wife to my surprise a month later I receive a call from my medical aid that they still haven't received the letter, I call the hospital again and was told they will get back to me.

A week later my wife gets a call from the doctors office who was treating my wife at the hospital been informed that she will be charged R750 for sending the letter which we were fine with. Thinking the matter was sorted to my shock I recently receive a hospital bill of an outstanding amount of R11000 I then call the medical who informed me the letter was never received by them, so now fingers are been pointed in different directions and not even one person is willing to assist.

I would really be grateful for any assistance I could get as bills are piling up with no proper explanation to why.

• Resolution statement

• Netcare Customer Care's Response, Jul 05, 2018

Good Morning

Thank you for submitting your concern.

We can confirm that we have referred the same to the Netcare Union Hospital and the Netcare Central Debtors Department, we would however encourage you to communicate with us directly through Tel: 0860 NETCARE (0860 638 2273) or Email: customer.[protected]@netcare.co.za

Sincerely

The Netcare Customer Service Team

Th
May 3, 2017

Comments

• Ro
      12th of Jun, 2018

sue the mother [censored] tyhey keep pushing pills on me instead of removeing a cysts on my eare that hase now moved down my neck