Netambit / CREDIT note not released as promised

SEC 137, NCR, India Review updated:

This is in reference to our flat booking in Supertech Upcountry project (Grand Circuit) on Yamuna Expressway which was booked through you on the name of Anushree Sharma
I was issued a credit note (CNO No. 685) on 26th Sept'12 wherein I was told that on payment of 40% to the developer i.e. Supertech; you would release my amount of Rs 32, 200.
I have made payment to developer way more than 40% but still awaiting for the release of my credit note.
I had already spoke to Rajnee, sachin, Girish and i think 10 more diff executiv eto help me with my credit note on your stated helpline [protected] wherein rep said she would revert with date wherein credit will be provided but she never called back.
I am having a real bad experience here. Kindly release my credit note amount and allow me get passes this relationship with your company.

An
Dec 18, 2014

Comments

• Mo
      24th of Feb, 2015
    NETAMBIT - salary
    concept plus
    delhi ncr
    India
    [protected]@gmail.com

My name is mohd ubaid ullah.and i was working from 14 august 2014 to 26 september 2014. nd you have paid me till 14 august to 1 september. Now i want my salary of 25 days.