Net10 Wireless / terrible customer service!
My Net10 Go phone had 1400+ minutes as of Thanksgiving Day. On the day after Thanksgiving, I tuned it on and found the minutes was reset to 0 minutes and the due date was reset to 00/00/01 and I was not able to make any calls due to the 0 minute. I called the customer line at [protected] and I was on the phone for at least 40-50 minutes talking to the technical rep who had a very heavy accent and it was so frustrating as we don't understand each other and had to repeat things over and over again. She had me enter a series of codes and I was able to get 900 minutes back while the balance before the reset was 1400+. After the rep consulted with the supervisor, Net10 agreed to send me a new phone and I will have to call the customer line to activate the phone and hopefully to get the minutes back. I received the new phone 3 days later and found the new phone is a much worse phone than the one I have. So I decide to keep my phone with the loss of 500 minutes. The customer service was terrible and I have no courage to call back so I'm using this channel to complain. I hope net 10 will improve their service and the incident that happened to me (minutes was rest to zero) will never happen again.
More Net10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - scam and cheating 
- NET10 - bad service 
- [Resolved] Net 10 Wireless - telephones, customer service; network service level 
- [Resolved] Net 10 Wireless - the service of provider
- [Resolved] NET10 - slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online
- [Resolved] Net10 Wireless - data and text issues
- [Resolved] Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service