Net10 Wireless / terrible customer & internet service
I am a Net10 customer, who has had no problems with their phone or service to date. However, now I am trying to order a reconditioned Motorola v171 phone ($39.99) from them for an other family member.
At first, I tried to enter the order on their web site, as that's the only place their reconditioned phones appear (not at a retailer). No matter what info I entered, or which credit card I used, Their system said the purchase was denied by the credit card company.
I called their toll-free number, and spoke with a rep. He was nice, but couldn't get it to go thru either. He suggested waiting 24 hours, and trying again.
After 24 hours I tried again with same results. I had in the meantime checked with the CC companies, and not one said any request from Net10 had even been received.
I called their toll-free number again, and this time a lady said she'd have to transfer me. A almost non-english speaking fellow said he'd process the order for me at $49.99. I told him the web site said $39.99. He curtly told me to go there then. I told him I couldn't get it to go through. He said that was the only way to buy a reconditioned phone from them. I asked to speak to his supervisor. I was put on hold for 20 minutes, so I hung up.
I have tried again today, on their web-site, with same results. I even tried ordering a new phone with same results.
I can not get their "contact us" email system to work either.
I can not find out where they are located even.
How does such a company exist???
Does anyone there care about sore customers???
More Net10 Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - bad service 
- Net 10 Wireless - telephones, customer service; network service level 
- Net 10 Wireless - the service of provider 
- NET10 - slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online 
- Net10 Wireless - data and text issues 
- Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service