[Resolved] NET10 / they slowed my phone so it cant work

I cant contact net10 by phone or internet. They charged me data that I wifi and now they slowed my phone down so I cant contact them. My phone is useless now because they made my phone not work. How can I correct their mistake if I cant contact their support or website. I ve been trying for 3-4 days to contact them for support and they have made it impossible to reach them by slowing down my phone so its useless. I m loosing business and customers because of net10's fraudulent behavior.

• Resolution statement

• MiaNet's Response, Sep 17, 2018

Hi, Michael Jay Shaw. This is Mia from NET10 Wireless. We're sorry for the trouble and inconvenience that you may have experienced with our service. Should you need help with your phone again, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2lHoBuo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Mi