Nespresso / customer service at the oakridge mall in vancouver
On September 2017 I bought my Iniccio machine and took if home.
It was horrible! My cup did not fit under the spout even after pulling the base of. I has to prop my cup wth a spoon so it would get closer to where the coffee was dripping.
So I had to not only be paying attention to where mi coffee was dropping into, but also make sue there was nothing around the machine that would get wet cause some water dripped out from the mini drip tray.
I was very poorly impressed by the machine and all I had to do for it to work for me.
Very next day I went to return it and to find another nexpresso machine the would work for me.
They just told me that they were very sorry for my problems but the machines were not returnable nor echagable.
I found this insulting.
But don't you guys care about how people see your dispensers?
Do you like bee I seen as crooks?
Do you want to have a bunch of unhappy customers?
Why can't this European company behave as if they are similar to any USA company?
More Nespresso Complaints & Reviews
- Nespresso - awful company 
- Nespresso - customer service (lack of) 
- Nespresso - vertuoline nespresso makers and citiz nespresso makers
- Nespresso - customer service 
- Nespresso - dishonest representation 
- Nespresso Club - customer assistance
- Nespresso Mexico - buy the machines but good luck getting the capsules! 
- Nespresso Cofee Machine - no guarantee 
- Nespresso - service
- Nespresso - money debited twice - reimbursement took 5 weeks