Nespresso / customer service at the oakridge mall in vancouver

Vancouver BC, Canada Review updated:

On September 2017 I bought my Iniccio machine and took if home.
It was horrible! My cup did not fit under the spout even after pulling the base of. I has to prop my cup wth a spoon so it would get closer to where the coffee was dripping.
So I had to not only be paying attention to where mi coffee was dropping into, but also make sue there was nothing around the machine that would get wet cause some water dripped out from the mini drip tray.
I was very poorly impressed by the machine and all I had to do for it to work for me.
Very next day I went to return it and to find another nexpresso machine the would work for me.
They just told me that they were very sorry for my problems but the machines were not returnable nor echagable.
I found this insulting.
But don't you guys care about how people see your dispensers?
Do you like bee I seen as crooks?
Do you want to have a bunch of unhappy customers?
Why can't this European company behave as if they are similar to any USA company?

Bi
Sep 15, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Mar 19, 2019

CAUSE FOR CONCERN:

We have bought a number of Nespresso products over the years and been really pleased with them and recommended them to others.

We have always used Nespresso pods, filtered water and cleaned the machine at regular intervals.

Especially, we have known the guarantee that, if the machine goes wrong, then, a replacement will be provided until our own machine has been repaired.

I contacted customer service for this service today (19th March), whilst under guarantee and ended up being the Nexpresso engineer, with countless journeys up and down stairs between the phone and the machine, trying a range of instructions to try and fix it, including a factory reset.

I ended up with water coming form the base of the machine, all over the working top and it shutting down.

I felt 'best practice with a duty of care' had not been observed and that I was the one to sort it out.

The person on the customer care line must have put the phone down on me, as the final straw was trying yet another operation and then trying to report back, in complete silence and no response or feedback to me from them for the next process.

I eventually gave up, as a lot of my time and energy was now being used, for something I thought was covered by Nexpresso.

Colin and Joyce