Neotel / Neotel phone and data
My two year contract ends 26 May 2017. I gave due notice to cancel the data, and continue with the phone. I received an email acknowledging this and that there would be no termination fee.
A consultant phoned me indicating that there would be a termination fee. She could not tell me why, nor could she tell me the cost of continuing with the phone. In fact I really don't think she had any "out the box" thinking ability.
Since then I have tried, without any success, to get answers by phoning.
I have informed them that I shall be stopping the debit order on the appropriate date, as I do not have any faith in their will to comply professionally with my termination.
More Neotel Complaints & Reviews
- Neotel - The internet bandwith just gets slower and slower 
- Neotel - Contract termination
- Neotel - Missapropriation of funds 
- Neotel - Neotel's anti disclosure and lack of service
- Neotel - Bad service
- Neotel - credit due
- Neotel - Very disappointed at the lack of service 
- Neotel - No coverage due to others deemed more important
- Neotel - My modem with neotel (Out of order) and overcharged on a capped data bundle 
- Neotel - I have moved since I got the neotel service and my new home doesn't have any signal