Neiman Marcus / sells stolen legacy trading company products!
Neiman marcus catalogues continue to sell the stolen product designs from legacy trading company in dallas, texas. Owners kelly o'neal and rene gutierrez have stolen product designs (Pillows, furniture, decorative accessories) from many local artists, leaving them with hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid invoices for samples and merchandise. Neiman marcus's buyers have been notified of legacy's ongoing criminal activities many times (And supplied with documentation to prove what liars and thieves legacy theft company's owners are) , but they continue to promote the stolen designs in their catalogues and stores. Apparently, earning blood money is no different to them than selling honestly obtained merchandise. If you want to let them know how you feel about retailers who knowingly steal from local artists: [protected] or email them at neimanmarcus. com. Thank you for helping to put pressure on retailers who support criminal suppliers!
More Neiman Marcus Complaints & Reviews
- Neiman Marcus - returns 
- Neiman Marcus - credit card problems 
- Neiman Marcus - double dipping in my checking account 
- Neiman Marcus - refused return 
- Neiman Marcus - customer service 
- Neiman Marcus - wn12022699351/ysl loulou wallet
- Neiman Marcus - unethical behavior. the company sent me a knock off case for 700 dollar sunglasses. 
- Neiman Marcus - order process / customer service 
- Neiman Marcus - handbags/ repair shop
- Neiman Marcus - rugs