Nedbank / nedbank does not know what is going on

1 United States

I was double debited on my Nedbank loan at the end of December. I phoned Nedbank Saturday 2nd January 2010 to ask them to refund me one debit order as I have other debit orders coming off my account on the 4th and they were going to bounce. They told me that the money was refunded into my account, I told them that it was much appreciated. I went onto internet banking on 6th January to check if money has been deposited into my account, it was not done. I phoned Nedbank once again to find out how long it takes for the refund to reflect in my bank account (Standard Bank) they said it should be reflecting, I was then told that the refund was put into my FNB bank account which has been closed for over a year now. I then asked the individual on the other end of the phone to explain to me how it is possible that they can debit my Standard Bank account every month for their money which they get immediately, but when it comes to refund the money we are given so many excuses and answers that do not help us in any way. I have asked for someone in senior management to phone me and explain to me how this is possible. I will wait and see how long that takes.

El