NBC / Does it exist

I watch tv over the air. We get abc, CBS, fox, wgn, and about 25 other channels. But NBC broadcasts a signal unavailable nearly 90 percent of the time. What gives? Every other major channel works, there's no weather interference but yet NBC is no where to be found. I can only infer that this isn't a tech glitch but more of an attempt to strong arm people to pay more money. Needless to say I have stopped watching NBC period. And now the douche bag executives and the pCOCK network can't figure out why there ratings suck. Gee, go figure.

Comments

• Ld
      7th of Nov, 2008

An FYI for anyone dealing with this group. I called the 888-321-9861 CS number and did the following.

I wouldn't take no for an answer, I needed the money refunded to my bank account. The guy just kept reiterating the 14 day policy, and told him politely I wasn't going to argue with him, so if he couldn't help me to send me to someone who would. (Of course the crying might've helped).

In any case, that didn't seem to be working so I referred to this website. I mentioned that I would be embarrassed to work for a company with such unscrupulous policies. Applying unauthorized charges (because of the 14 day cancel clause that no one see's) might be legal but its still lowball. I then mentioned there were hundreds of complaints regarding there practices and that seem to do the trick.

I'm still going to send a complaint to the IL Attorney General, its the only way to shut these people down. So please do the same in your state, we need more than one complaint to get the ball rolling. So this clause can no longer be considered legal.

2nd of Oct, 2010

Well Anita obviously you can't read because the first sentence I wrote clearly reads I watch over the air. And yes I've made the crossover from analog tv. Thus the reason I can watch all the other major networks sans nbsucks. I'm just wondering if anyone else suffers from the same problem.

2nd of Oct, 2010

I use a box that switched my analog television over and I get NBC for free basically. So either it isn't available with your set-up or it isn't available in your area or it is a combination of the two. Sounds like only a problem that you have (seeing as NBC actually has really good ratings). And you don't really seem open to any solutions that aren't "NBC is evil" as Anita tried to help you and you were pretty rude with your "obviously you can't read" line.

If NBC is so awful, why do you want the channel anyways? And they put the majority of their shows for free on the internet, by the way.

2nd of Oct, 2010

Wow 2 NBC apologists in a row! Anita just asked ?s but offered no help [censored]. 2nd Nbc works a fraction of the time thus rendering your argument that it isn't available. 3rd check your sources, NBC is nowhere near the ratings it used to achieve. Lastly I just wanted to watch Saturday night LIVE tonight.

2nd of Oct, 2010

This is complaints board.com not excuses.com right?

2nd of Oct, 2010

Clearly by your own standards, you can't read otherwise you would have noticed that I didn't say anything about their ratings now compared to their prior ratings. I only stated that they currently have good ratings in terms of nielsen ratings during premieres.

I am not an "NBC apologist". I just told you that I have no issues with the channel myself. It is pretty obvious however that you just want to be arumentative and childish, and you do not want anyone to actually attempt to help you if it disagrees with your personal bias.

2nd of Oct, 2010

Arumentative??? That must be theoretical for argumentative

Thanks B

2nd of Oct, 2010

Sorry about the spelling mistake, I was busy watching my crystal clear NBC broadcast of Saturday Night Live.

3rd of Oct, 2010

Well said, Lidman Foundation.

3rd of Oct, 2010

Holy ### pobarjenkins I just realized what a loser you are. 168 posts since sept. 18th. 40 yr virgin comes to mind.

3rd of Oct, 2010

I can see that you ran out of good arguments (not that you ever had one), since you have been forced to result to making juvenile assumptions about my character based on internet habits.