Nb Toshiba L300 - 138 / did n't give toshiba cd
Most new Notebooks do not come with setup disks. Generally there is a partition on the Hard Drive which contains the setup files, and allows you do to a recovery/restore. With the Toshiba models, try this if you want to create your own set of disks:
Start - All Programs - Recovery Disc Creator
(there may be an icon for this on your desktop)
the Manual that comes with the Notebook should also give you some information about this process, and is probably supplied as a pdf file, have a look for a Toshiba folder in 'All Programs'.
More Nb Toshiba L300 - 138 Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems 
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues 
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks! 
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility 
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem 
- Toshiba Corporation - fridge maintenance
- Toshiba Corporation - tech support
- Toshiba Corporation - electrical goods
- Toshiba Corporation - television has bad picture
- Toshiba Corporation - my 32 inch smart toshiba television.