The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Toshiba Service Center Customer Service — bad service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased the Toshiba Satellite Laptop, and since the day of purchase nearly 8 mos ago it has had a problem. I contacted tech support, took it to a local toshiba retailer and finally sent it into them for repair. It came back minus a gig of ram and the same problem I sent it in for plus a new one with sound is present. I filed a complaint with customer service agent Carla and was told i have to send it back in. This is a dud I wish they would just replace it even with a used referred one.
More Toshiba Service Center Customer Service Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems
- Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 - toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks!
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba Software India Pvt Ltd - power supply
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept.
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input