Natural Cures Newletter / I want to cancel my subsciption

United States Review updated:
4.15
I have called the customer service numbers [protected] and [protected], and on both numbers u get the same recording. The product ID number does not exist in the places that the recording says it does. There is no product ID number on my invoice or on the newsletter. I have waited for over an hour for a customer service representative to speack to me at these numbers as the recording promises the next available representative will be on the line please wait. This is ridiculous. Why would any customer of any company, good, or service have to wait any more than a few minutes. This is terrible service. I don't understand why it would be so difficult to speak to a customer. I ordered three books from the Natural Cures commercial, and thats all I wanted. I want my subsciption cancelled NOW and I should not be charged for the longevity it takes for this company to cancel my subsciption to the Natural Cures Newsletter. I can be reached at my email.

Comments

Ki
  2nd of Nov, 2007
I ordered a book through a commercial as well and received a 30 day free membership to Natural Cures and a newsletter subscription. I didn't received the newsletter and decided to cancel the membership. Unfortunately it wasn't within the 30 day period so my bank card was charged $9.95. I called customer service, was on hold for 30 minutes and didn't get to speak to a customer service rep. I called again later that day and was put on hold. I accessed their website and followed the instructions for cancelling membership. I received a message that the account has been cancelled and to call customer service to complete the cancellation. Again, I called customer service and was put on hold. I then received an automated email from Natural Cures that acknowledged my message had been received, assigned a ticket number and that this will be assigned to a customer support specialist soon. Approximately two weeks later I sent another email stating that I hadn't received a phone call or a confirming email that my membership and subscription had been cancelled. No response from the company. Two weeks later my bank card was billed again, twice in one month! Once again I emailed them informing them I was going to notify my bank to not allow any further charges and that I was going to report them to the BBB. No response from the company. At that time I notified my bank that I wanted to dispute this charge. I tried to contact the number the bank gave me for this merchant (ITV Direct) and got an automated voicemail that "the telephone system is being modified and to contact the person I'm trying to reach by email or cell phone". I called the bank back and had to cancel my bank card and have a new card issued. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB. This company has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB. They have had 738 complaints in the last 36 months and the Federal Trade Commission won a preliminary injunction against the company for alleged deceptive advertising. The FTC alleged the company made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims and that they likely made unauthorized charges to consumers credit cards.
Ci
  2nd of Jan, 2008
I also am very unhappy with Natural cures. We ordered a book eight weeks ago and still have not received it. We were billed for the book and also an additional $9.95. I called to question the additional charge and was told it was for the newsletter - which we very specifically told them we did not want. The lady told me she would remove the charge, but I am still waiting for that to happen. I called eight days ago to find out why I had not received the book and was told that it had been shipped that very day. (How convenient!) We still have not received the book. I would recomend to anyone not to do business with Natural Cures.
Ja
  14th of Jun, 2008
The newsletter can't be stopped, it's purposely set up so that it's impossible to cancel. Go straight to your bank, that's what I had to do. I filed fraud charges and the bank took care of it. Eventually the newsletter stopped coming.
Ke
  4th of Sep, 2008
I agree with all of you on this I have the same promblem, I spoke with my bank and they told me there is nothing I can do, so I am thinking of closing the account and changing banks. does anyone know any other way to fix this or get any of my money back?
Ch
  28th of Feb, 2011
i ordered a book two weeks ago and guess what, no book theses idiots its already hard enough out here and there robbing people, i guess i can just start my own website an claim to sell things then take peoples money and dont send them [censor] they should be closed down, , mmmmmm i think i may look into that. there thieves and need to be shut down!!!